Tuesday, June 3, 2008

What Happens in Vegas

2008 * PG13 * Comedy
Cameron Diaz * Ashton Kutcher

This movie was fun and predictable, which is what I was looking for on this particular journey to the cinema. This was a leave your problems at the door, enjoy a coke and some candy (or popcorn), and laugh a lot. I risk losing your respect and some credibility, but I actually like Ashton Kutcher. (There was something really healing by just typing out that sentence.) I think what makes this film enjoyable was that the characters and the story has heart. Again, this flick won't win any awards, but if you're looking for some laughs and a fun couple of hours, take a chance on this one.

3 comments:

Catherine said...

I have come to like Ashton Kutcher, too. He's actually a pretty good actor and he delivers lines REALLY well. Maybe I should go see this one!

Anonymous said...

maybe surprisingly, maybe not, i've heard a lot of good things about this flick word of mouth

Betsy said...

I have actually seen this movie (which is surprising, as I never see ANYTHING), and it wasn't painful, like I thought it would be!!