Tuesday, June 3, 2008

Chronicles of Narnia: Prince Caspian

2008 * PG13 * Action/Adventure
Ben Barnes * Skandar Keynes

I have to admit, I wasn't that excited to see this movie. After walking out of the theater, I wasn't too happy to have seen this movie. I liked the first movie, and I enjoyed reading the classic CS Lewis books. The books are brilliant and spectacular. This movie, however, was dull and forgettable. It never made me care; the acting was pitiful; the characters of Narnia were ridiculous looking; and the sound editing was just terrible. A lot of the "human" dialogue was impossible to hear or discern, and the action sequences were WAY TOO LOUD. I actually chose to go to sleep during the last hour of the movie, that is how much I didn't care! If you know me, you know that says a lot. I have talked to a few people, and my opinion seems to be in the minority, but consider yourself warned!

No comments: