Tuesday, June 3, 2008

Made of Honor

2008 * PG13 * Romantic Comedy
Patrick Dempsey * Michelle Monaghan

I know after admitting to the public that I like Ashton Kutcher, this was a risky movie for me to see by myself without any girl dragging me to it, BUT I love movies. (and I am on sabbatical this summer so I have some extra time on my hands!) This movie, as you would expect, was predictable, but sweet. There really was good acting, top to bottom, with some very likable characters. Also noteworthy are: great music, great dogs, and beautiful scenery. It was particularly fun to see my favorite place on earth (The Isle of Skye in Scotland) in a film. This place is gorgeous with stunning views galore. I visited here when I was in college, and it was fun to reminisce a bit. If you're a guy and you get dragged to this movie by the woman in your life, relax, its not that bad.

No comments: